De Paul Institute of Science and Technology (DiST), Angamaly, is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified professional college run by De Paul Education Trust and owned by Marymatha Province of Vincentian Congregation. Education is one of the most important areas of its activities. The Vincentians hold aloft the sublime values of justice, peace and love and aims at creating a new generation with a difference. The students must prove not only their academic excellence but also show a deep commitment to the society they live in. The college is situated in an eco-friendly and academic-friendly atmosphere amidst a fast developing industrial and business town and sylvan surroundings. Info park Kochi, Cochin International Airport and Smart City are all a stone's throw.
Why DiST ?
Education@ DiST is a passionate pursuit of excellence; a striving towards the complete flowering of the human personality; an awakening of knowledge and enhancement of skills at various levels. We have an ambience most suited for the above purpose. lush green campus equipped with the latest kind of infrastructure; experienced faculty to motivate the aspiring minds of students; international tie-ups with prestigious universities to enhance the quality of exposure; activities designed to promote enquiry and research; an administrative system that is known for transparency and commitment. We have an educational method most relevant for the times – the core of which consists in continuous interaction, quality exposure to real life issues and challenges, intensive team work – all with the aid of modern technology and experienced faculty. Let us join hands for a bright future!!
To build up a center par excellence equipped to mould outstanding young professionals in relevant fields integrating the physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual dimensions of their lives through focused training and person specific career counseling so that they may observe unflinching allegiance to the society.
To bring out of a human being, what is the best in him\her by imparting excellent, up-to-date training in the field of new technologies, integrating the spiritual, intellectual and human dimensions, and to face global challenges, thus preparing him\her enriching and fulfilling future
- Gen. Manager / President DET - Very Rev. Dr. James Kallukal VC, Provincial Superior
- Assoc. Manager / Secretary DET - Rev. Dr. Fr. James Chelapurath VC, Asst. Provincial Superior
- Director / Member DET - Rev. Fr. George Pottayil VC
- Principal - Dr. Unny CJ
- Director, Finance - Fr. Lindo Puthuparambil VC
- Director, Hostel - Fr.Thoms Nellanikkattu V C
- Dr. K. Paulose Jacob (Dean & Director, CUSAT, Cochin)
- Dr. Debra Miles (Dept. Director, School of Arts & Social Services, James Cook University, Australia)
- Prof. Dr. S. Sasikumaran (King Khalid University, Ministry of Higher Education, Saudi Arabia)
- Mr. Peter Jones (Senior Lecturer, Dept. Of Social Work, James Cook University, Australia)
- Ms. Nonie Harries ( HoD, Dept. Social Work & Community Welfare, James Cook University, Australia)
- Dr. Ron Fernandez (De Paul University, Chicago)
- Mr. K.B. Rajasekharan (Rtd. GM, Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Cochin)
- Rashtriya Rattan Vidya Ratnam Prof. (Dr.) Somasekharan Unni (Member of Syndicate, MG University, Kottayam)
- Prof. Dr. John Vallayil VC (DIRP, Bangalore)
- Mr. Anand Parthasarathi (IT Columnist and Consultant, Bangalore)
- Dr. George Manalel (Director, Counselling Center, Pachalam, Kochi)
- Mr. Joseph Thevaril, B.Tech (IITM), MBA (McGill, Canada)
- Dr. Abraham Francis (James Cook University, Australia)
- Mr. Rajan Mathai (Clinical Psychologist, Kusumagiri)
- Mr. Joseph Thomas (Rtd. General Manager, Carborandum)
- Rev. Dr. Varghese Parappuram (Professor & Psychologist)
- Mr. T.K. Mathew FCA (Chartered Accountant)
- Dr. (Capt.) C.M. Chitale (Professor, Department of Management Science, University of Pune)